Friday, September 28, 2012

Major or Minor Design Flaw

Recently, I am experiencing that my laptop’s performance has reduced and it need restart. To sort the problem, I uninstalled all unnecessary softwares, cleaned the temp folders, cleaned the registry, defragment the memory, etc. But still no visible effect in performance. Further investigation lead to me that as laptop start heating up its performance degrades. So I, checked its fan, it was working fine. Then why laptop is getting heated. Any hardware failure. NO.

Suddenly I realized that rubber pads in the base of laptops are not there so air is not flowing. So where are the rubber pads? The rubber pads were glued to slots. It is strange that designers of laptops (mine was $1200) have not provided sufficient quality of rubber pads or something which can ensure the air flow? When I examined laptops from various vendors, all have same design flaw, except Apple which has provided elevated notch in base, no need of pad.

Are laptop designers not taking lessons from successful or some patent issue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment