Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Book Review: Inside Cyber Warfare

Book Review: Inside Cyber Warfare by Jeffrey Carr: Publisher- O’Reilly: ISBN- 13: 978-0596802158

This is second edition of book. I read book’s first edition and found fascinating. My motivation of reading the book is from software architect perspective. I found the book interesting though information provided in the book is readily available on internet but not at one place.

Jeffrey Carr maps cybercrime, cyber espionage and cyber aggression from state and non-state actors and how they are inter-related.

Book nicely explains complexities of cyber-attack and its implications.

Disclaimer: I did not get paid to review this book, and I do not stand to gain anything if you buy the book. I have no relationship with the author. I got this book under Orielly’s book review program.

Further reading: A competing book is Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It  and Cyber Warfare: Techniques, Tactics and Tools for Security Practitioners

One can get more information about book and related topics from:
1. Book at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Inside-Cyber-Warfare-Mapping-Underworld/dp/1449310044
2. Publisher: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920021490.do

No comments:

Post a Comment