A lot of people asks - how can I learn Agile?
My answer is pretty simple to budding Agilest. Please do not learn Agile or do Agile but become Agile. No one becomes Agile by reading a couple of books or attending some training. You need practice and more practice. Certainly to gain information (not knowledge) you need to do efforts by:
• Classroom training (face to face or online);
• One to one (face to face or online) coaching;
• Participate in local meetups and Agile related community activities;
• Books, blogs, videos, podcasts, and articles;
• Participation in online discussions – Quora, Linkedin, facebook, slack channels, etc;
• The best is on the work training by working with some team which is already working in Agile way; and
• If you do not have access to Agile teams on the work, you can do small projects to mimic the Agile way of working e.g. daily routine, laying pavement in your backyard, etc.