Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Top Tech trends of 2012

1. Android based devices
2. Rise of Java alternative but running on JVM languages
3. HTML5
4. Social networking Analysis
5. Big Data will rise further
6. Touch based computing devices
7. Voice operated devices
8. Spatial gesture sensitive devices
9. Merging of Gaming, Social Media and TV
10. Mobile payment
11. Flexible Screens
12. Walled garden approach for IT solutions in consumer space – Apple (iTune, iOS, ect), Window 8, etc
13. App Internet will rise to new heights

Ref:
1. http://architecture-soa-bpm-eai.blogspot.com/2010/12/predictions-for-next-decade-2011-20.html
2. http://architecture-soa-bpm-eai.blogspot.com/2011/12/prediction-for-remaining-decade-2012.html

1 comment:

  1. “I think there’s an app for that,” is my all time favorite line of 2011, which is why I like #13 on this list for 2012. I can definitely see #9 happening fairly early in 2012 since I can already manage my social media on my Smartphone and I can watch my DVR recordings and LIVE TV on my Smartphone too. Being that DISH was the first of TV providers to create an app that brings TV to mobile devices everywhere there is Wi-Fi or mobile 3G network, I’m betting that they’ll also be the first to merge it all. They came out with the DISH Remote Access app over a year ago when I started working for them, so I sense 2012 to be a good year for releasing some new technology.

    ReplyDelete